Subject: Follow Up: Invitation to Minister Pakosta from the AmCham Digital Society Committee
From: Tiina Rüütel <[email-masked]>
To: "Helle Ruusing"
Cc: "'Daria Sivovol'" <[email-masked]>, "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 14:22:04 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Helle Ruusing,

I hope this email finds you well. I have tried to contact you by phone, but 
I understand you must be very busy. We understand that Minister Pakosta is 
occupied until November 20th, but we would be happy to arrange the meeting 
after that date, as you mentioned. Could you please let us know what date 
and time would be suitable?

We look forward to your kind response.

Heade soovidega/Kind regards,

Tiina Rüütel

Administration Coordinator

---------------------------------------------------
American Chamber of Commerce Estonia
Tallinn Business Center, Harju 6, 10130
Tallinn, Estonia
Tel.: +372 6 310 522

Mob: +372 55643112
Fax.: + 372 6 310 521
 <https://amcham.ee/> www.amcham.ee

From: Helle Ruusing <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Subject: RE: Invitation to Minister Pakosta from the AmCham Digital Society 
Committee

Date: 28. October 2024 at 15:21:02 EET

To: Daria Sivovol <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

Dear Daria,

Thank you for your understanding regarding the delayed response. 
Regrettably, the minister's schedule is fully committed until November 20th. 
However, I would be pleased to arrange an appointment following that date. 
Would this be acceptable for you?

Kind regards,

Helle Ruusing

Adviser to the minister

From: Daria Sivovol <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2024 11:15 AM
To: Liisa-Ly Pakosta <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Rauno Veri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Maria-Elisa Tuulik <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Invitation to Minister Pakosta from the AmCham Digital Society 
Committee

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

Hereby, I am resending my email to you regarding a possible online meeting 
with you and members of our Digital Society Committee in November 2024.

Please let me know if there is an opportunity to arrange a short 45 min 
meeting with you to present our topics, ideas.

We truly look forward to hearing from you!

With best regards,

Daria

On 17. Oct 2024, at 16:05, Daria Sivovol <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I hope this message finds you well.

On behalf of the Digital Society Committee 
<https://amcham.ee/committees/digital-society-committee/>  of the American 
Chamber of Commerce in Estonia (AmCham Estonia), I would like to extend an 
invitation for you to join us for an online meeting with our committee 
members.

Our committee is dedicated to supporting Estonia’s leadership as a digital 
front-runner in Europe, and we are keen to introduce our topics and 
positions that align with this goal. We would also greatly value the 
opportunity to hear from you directly on the key priorities from your 
Ministry regarding Digital Affairs. Furthermore, we are eager to explore 
ways in which we can collaborate with your office to further contribute to 
Estonia’s continued success and innovation in the digital space.

We understand that your schedule is very busy, so we would be happy to 
coordinate a time that is most convenient for you in the first half of 
November.

We look forward to the possibility of working together to advance Estonia’s 
digital leadership and would be honored to have the opportunity to engage in 
this important conversation with you.

Warm regards,

Daria

Daria Sivovol
CEO
---------------------------------------------------
American Chamber of Commerce Estonia
Tallinn Business Center, Harju 6, 10130
Tallinn, Estonia
Tel.: +372 6 310 522
Mob. +372 5341 5576
Fax.: + 372 6 310 521
www.amcham.ee <http://www.amcham.ee/>